Listing Tools

Listed by Ralph M Harvey of ListWithFreedom.com
This house needs renovation. it is currently not habitable. The heat is off. It is unknown if the boiler works. It needs new baseboard heating elements. The house is winterized. it needs roof repair, about 25% of the roof at the rear is bad, estimate is $2700. The other 75% of the roof appears to be good. The bathroom needs renovation. Most of the windows are old. This house will not qualify for conventional financing. On the plus side, it is an attractive, bungalow design. The kitchen cabinents are pretty new, those you can keep. There are three bedrooms, it could be five, two smaller rooms lack closets. This place is big, 1,594 SF. It is 8 miles from Foxwoods. Original hardwood floors throughout. Nice original wood trim. Nice wooden stairway. Great project for a contractor. The gas heat and the water will not be turned on. The seller has never occupied the building. Cash or hard money only. This will not qualify for conventional financing, it has no functioning heat.

Property Details

Interior Features

Exterior Features

Utilities and Appliances

Community

Map Location

Driving Directions

The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the SmartMLS Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms, and is provided by SmartMLS through a licensing agreement. Listing information is from various brokers who participate in the SmartMLS IDX program and not all listings may be visible on the site. The property information being provided on or through the website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and such information may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale on the website may no longer be available because they are for instance, under contract, sold or are no longer being offered for sale. Property information displayed is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Copyright 2023 SmartMLS, Inc.

Hi there! How can we help you?

Contact us using the form below or give us a call.

Send Us A Message:

Do not fill in this field:

Hi there! How can we help you?

Contact us using the form below or give us a call.

Send Us A Message:

Do not fill in this field:

Hi there! How can we help you?

Contact us using the form below or give us a call.

Send Us A Message:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

$

Do not fill in this field: